Friday, December 09, 2005

Thanks for the evening!

I'm just getting ready for round two of chemo. Same old thing. Cleaning and washing, putting things away. Today at 2pm it will start again.

Oh, but last night, Sheila, Sarah, Annette and I went to see Pride and Predjudice. It was wonderful! We giggled and oooed and awwwed through the whole movie. It's definitely a must see if you love chick flicks. The costumes weren't over done. The sets were wonderful. And the backgrounds were georgeous! And we all know the story is great!

Thank you sisters, for a lovely evening!!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh wasn't it a lovely evening! What a fab movie!!!!

I hope you are doing ok today...I'll call ya later...
xoxo

Goody said...

Jane: You are beautiful beyond description. The Lord feasts on you, and his life in you flows in and through you to the rest of the body! The new wine in new wineskins! You are in my thoughts constantly!
Love U!

Jada's Gigi said...

Thinking of your for round 2 today...

Paula said...

Kim,
I blogged last Tuesday all about Pride and Prejudice! I love that book and all the movies! BTW, your picture is just adorable. Saying a prayer about your chemo

Doug E. said...

I'll keep you in prayer with your chemo.

Doug