Sunday, January 15, 2006

Tagged

Well, I've had 4 people tell me that I've been tagged. So here it is.


Four Jobs I've had:

waitress
pharmacy tech
medical records transcriber/tech
assistant manager for furniture rental company


Four movies I'd watch over and over again:

The Great Race
The Matrix
The Mirror Has Two Faces
Real Genius


Four Places I've Lived:

Virginia
Colorado
New York
Kansas


Four TV shows I love to watch:

House
CSI
Gilmore Girls
Last of the Summer Wine

Four Websites I visit daily:

none daily, but I frequent... Goody's blog
Sarah's blog
Annette's blog
Nicole's blog... and lots of others


Four places I've been on Vacation:

Niagra Falls
Paris, France
Jasper, Arkansas
Stuttgart, Germany


Four foods I love:

Colter's onion rings
chicken tortilla soup
egg custard
snickers candy bars...
but these are subject to change on a whim


Four places I'd rather be:

I can't think of anywhere I'd rather be than where I am right now, but I do want to visit Alaska some day


Tagging:
anybody that wants to do this

6 comments:

Jada's Gigi said...

Didn't you love PAris? :) I do like House and CSI myself...but I cna't watch all 3 CSIs...its just overload. :) Glad you're back online....I have been wondering about you. Love you girl!

Sarah said...

Love the list...but egg custard???What???

Home Is Where The Heart Is! said...

I miss you, I miss you, I miss you!!!

Neil said...

Real Genius. Love it. Since I grew up watching HBO in the 80's, I think in movie lines from that era. I've often thought to myself:

"In the immortal words of Socrates: I drank what?"

Enjoying that movie is a moral imperative.

Doug E. said...

hey Kim,

Thought I would say Hi. Hope you're doing well.

Doug

Anonymous said...

KIM!!!! Aimee from Lacey here! I can't believe I JUST found this site! Good bro Brittain e-mailed it to me but it got lost in the black-hole of an Inbox. I'm so glad I finally decided to clean it out for I never would have seen Brittain's e-mail and found you all here otherwise! And at great timing too. A bunch of us in Lacey just got back from Vancouver and I heard a little about the sisters from Vancouver visiting you HolyOnes in Arlington! Miss you!