Thursday, June 07, 2007

A Blessing Box








Recently my blogger sister (also sister in Christ), Deborah, sent me a blessing box. I decided to share this with my sisters in Christ that live here in Arlington.

These are some pictures of some of us opening the box and discovering it's contents. Each item was wrapped individually in pink or purple paper. And when we opened the box, it smelled soooo good. We oooed and awed, ate M&M's, and sniffed everything with a scent. At the end of our evening together, everyone had a couple of things to take home. We all felt very special to have someone, we have never met before, (living in a state that none of us has even visited) bless us in such a generous way.

Thank you Lord for people like Deborah! Who love with your unconditional love.

5 comments:

Deborah Fantasia said...

Love the pictures and your idea to share it with all the sisters !:)

You all look like you were having a lot of fun, I'm so glad it was a blessing for you all !

May His love, peace, and blessings be with you all through every moment of this blessing called life.

Deborah :)

Jada's Gigi said...

how fun!! was this blessing from deborah of deborah and sally?? :) How sweet!

Kim said...

Yes

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys are having a blast. Miss you.
Will you go to my blog and read the entry for June 10nth?
I have been looking for your number and can't find it I really should write things down in my rolodex. :)
My outlook express e-mail isn't working right. But if you want you could e-mail me at baby_abode.yahoo.com

Gloria

Curious Servant said...

Looks like you've had fun. I noticed your link to my blog, so I have returned the kindness.

God bless.