Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Perfect Fit















Hi All! I've had a very busy Christmas/New Year Season. My son, Aaron got married on December 30th. I love the woman that he married, and I love her family. Her name is Nicole. Nicole's mom told a story and then her maid of honor also told the same story... Nicole knew she was going to marry Aaron after their first date. That's kinda cool to me because after I met Dan, I knew I was going to marry him. I told his brother, Andy and my best friend. It's like you find your perfect fit. That's the way I feel about Dan, and I bet Nicole feels the same way about Aaron.

Thanks Lord for our perfect fits.

3 comments:

Jada's Gigi said...

Wow! What a busy season you have had! Congratulations! The happy couple look...well happy...:) You look pretty cute with your short hair in the pic too...(that is you isn't it?) Weddings are such fun!! I'm thinking my son will be announcing one pretty soon too..but maybe the wedding won't be til next year..I know I could use a year off...although the responsibilities of the grooms parents aren't quite that of the bride...still...it gets a little crazy ya know...:) so happy for you!

Kim said...

Thanks Cheryl! Yes, that's me in the blue dress with short hair. I don't know what to do with short hair, so it's just kinda there.

Anonymous said...

Congrats to your family!

And...they got married on the day that me and my husband started dating!