Thursday, November 30, 2006

Yucky Stuff

Friday I go in for another surgery. I'm not happy about it, but I'm ready to be done with it. So here comes another two weeks (at least) that I won't be able to function properly. I'm so tired of being abnormal. I want to go back to being a regular person that can do regular things. And my poor husband. Oh my gosh, he has to be on overload, because he is going to be doing everything AGAIN. He never complains about it. I just know that it's hard to do it all.

Well, I've said all that to say, I probably won't be blogging for a while, but I'll be back.

Thanks Lord for this day and every day to come. You are each and every moment.

5 comments:

Jada's Gigi said...

Oh Kim! I'm so sorry you have more to endure...but I'll be praying for you....hang in there...and come back to blogland soon! I love you sister!

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better!

Jada's Gigi said...

thanks for your comment on my blog today...Glad to see you're back to blogging...hope you get well quick!

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say that I hope that you are doing okay! :)

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say that I hope you had a nice Christmas! :)