Friday, March 07, 2008

Cruisen

I haven't blogged in a long time... I don't know why; I guess I was too busy. Anyway, Here are a few photos from our cruise with some of the church.



We really had a good time and did some of fun things. This was in October of 2007.

Let's see... karaoke night was really enjoyable.



The food was incredible. The ports were very interesting. The shopping was the best. Singing on the back of the ship was fun. But my favorite time of the whole trip was with my brothers and sisters on the top deck under the stars. That was soooo the Lord. The stars were so close and bright. You could see nothing else out there but darkness. It gave me the feeling of being very small and insignificant. And how large my Lord is.

2 comments:

Deborah Fantasia said...

It's so wonderful to have you back, I just about gave up !:)
The pictures are great, it looks like you guys had fun !
My hubby and I went on a cruise for our honeymoon, it was really nice !

Terri said...

Thanks for dropping by!!! Now I have your link and I can "visit" you! Thanks for all you do for Jenni!!!!