Saturday, March 22, 2008

Spring Break













Here's what's been going on with me during spring break. I went to a church St. Paddy's Day party. Dan won a green hat for being the fastest at word search. We ate green food and Irish stew. It was loads of fun!! Mostly we laughed a lot.




















I made jewelry for my secret pal at school. Inside the stone it says "Holy One".
















I have almost finished staining my kitchen cabnets. Woo Hoo!!!! I've been doing this for about 9 weeks.

















I've done a little gardening.





























I've journaled a little and doodled a lot.














And I've watched movies. I really liked this one a bunch.





Well, that's spring break.

7 comments:

Deborah Fantasia said...

Sounds like a great Spring break !

The party looks fun and I like what you wrote in your notebook, thanks for sharing !

Love all the pictures :)

Happy Easter to you and yours !

Deborah

Terri said...

Looks like you got a lot done! Wish I had, lol! jk. I did get some stuff done.

Terri said...

Can't find your actual email. Email me at angelmom1165@yahoo.com

Jada's Gigi said...

Hey girl! Long time! I'm thinking fo staining my cabinets..or maybe hiring it done if it takes 9 wks!! :)Hope youre doing well!

Curious Servant said...

I haven't been here in a while. It appears you've been away a bit as well.

Always fun to look through photos!

--Will

Curious Servant said...

Thanks for the visit today. Kind comment, and all!

God bless, Sis.

Terri said...

Haven't heard from you in a bit! Check out my blog with pics of Jenni! We had a great time on vacation. I need to put some more up. She just got back from GA camp! 5 days without my Jenni Girl was so hard!