Wednesday, November 30, 2005

I am Me Again

Yesterday was the first day after round one that I was able to be me with no sick feelings. First I cleaned the kitchen (that never ending job) then I swept and vacuumed the floors. I couldn't stand it any longer, I have two schnauzers that seem to be magnets for every leaf in the backyard until they come into the house. And then the house becomes the magnet to the leaves. By the time I finished that, was tired. So I sat down for a while.

Then I went to Luby's with Bob and Sylvia for lunch. We stayed there a couple of hours just talking about the Jacksonville conference that Bob, Ev, Sheila, Donna, Aaron, Sarah and Bill went to. It was so nice to fellowship again! Then I had to go to the bank. One of those frustrating jobs, but I don't want to go in to that.

After all that, I was driving home. Everything was so bright and cheery. The autumn colors were full and robust. And I knew that my Lord was everywhere I could see. I had to thank Him for this day. Thank you Lord for a day of feeling good.

5 comments:

Jada's Gigi said...

So glad you're feeling better these days. sounds like half the church went to JAx for the Conf. :)I'm sure you'll have lots of news from them. Love you!

Sarah said...

Amen! Thank you Lord!

Goody said...

Thankyou for Kim, Lord. I am glad to be back with all of you!

Anonymous said...

I've been wondering about you since I didn't reach you on Monday, and watching for a positive note. I'm so happy to know you're feeling better.

Anonymous said...

GOD IS ALWAYS IN CHARGE!!!
Dear Kim:
It is so wonderful to have a place
where I can follow your progress..
I remember the days, with no hair..
Now I don't think I will ever cut
it again.. I wish I had, had the
support you have..sounds wonderful
But of course I know God is always
there, with his wonderful helping
hands...God Bless You